HOME Brain Upgrade Neurotechnology Medical Dictionary Brain Facts How 1 to 10
Brain Upgrade Neurotechnology Medical Dictionary How 1 to 10
To draw a mind map do the following:
1. Turn your page on its side (landscape), making sure that it is plain paper.
2. Draw your central image using at least 3 colours, making it a picture (speaks a thousand words) that captures the subject of the Mind Map.
3. Add the main branches which represent the subject's main topics or themes using key words and images.
4. Add the detail with more key words and images.
5. Use colour throughout and make your Mind Map as beautiful as possible.
6. Print your words clearly and only use one word per line.
7. Use arrows to connect linking ideas.
HOME Brain Foods Skin Care Neurotechnology Brain Facts How 1 to 10